Saturday, March 17, 2012

A waste of time.

Sometimes... time flys when you're doing nothing.

Ever had those days when it just seems like nothing really happened?

Today was ones of those days!

At my dad's, mostly alone and working on my literature portfolio. And thinking of him, of course. But that never changes...

At least I got to rest... I guess. But lately I feel like I'm always tired, even when I sleep 10 hours. I don't mean physically, but psychologically. It's like my head is always havy, almost like it's going to fall out of my body.


I hate having this boring days, when all I do just seems... useless! When I feel useless.
Although, thinking of it, I don't really remeber the last time I was or felt useful.
Perhaps I really am useless!
But... that's not really up to me to decide... is it?




Today's motto: “Boredom is the feeling that everything is a waste of time; serenity, that nothing is.”

Today's song: Misguided Ghosts by Paramore (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb9jXwHmkM0)

Today's pic:



Hearts Hugs and Kisses


Ella <3






.

No comments:

Post a Comment