Monday, March 19, 2012

Pain.

Sometimes... life just can't get any worse.

Having bad days is seriously starting to become a habit of mine. But, usually, they're not has bad had this one.

Just found out that the guy (yes, that one that desn't get out of my head) smokes: one of those things I swore to myself that the guy I would like would never do.

I also found out I have the worst dance moves, voice and acting skills ever (which might be a little problem to someone who wants to be a dancer, singer and actress).

Puls, I feel like there's nothing in the world that can make me smile and make the pain go away right now.


I'm completely lost. It's like someone just erased all my life and left just a big, dark hole in it's place.

Nothing and no one can erase this feeling of emptyness that's settled in the place where my heart used to be.

Nothing and no one can bring me back to life in this moment.


Today's motto: Sory but a motto need motivation. Mine is dead.

Today's song: What Can I Say by Shealeigh (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh6nUxjourg&ob=av2n)

Today's pic:



Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment