Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Emptiness.

Sometimes... life stays on hold.

It's funny (although I don't really feel like laughing) how sometimes life seems to stop in time.
It's like nothing really happened since two days ago.
My life is empty, like time has just stoped.

Nothing gets better or worst.
It's all just still. Everything just stayed on hold.

I didn't know that admitting you're in love would feel like this.
A big, fat nothing.

Besides, I hate not having control on my life.
I hate that I do things based on him, not on me.
Like passing in front of his house and not being strong enough to avoid looking at his window.


I hate that HE is the one controling my life now.

And the funny thing (that again doesn't give me any will to laugh) is that he doesn't even know it (or care).



Today's motto: "There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love" (but what do we do if we already have a deep love?)

Today's song: Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT1-sitWRtY&list=PL53E04903C7011997&index=26&feature=plpp_video)

Today's pic:



 Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment