Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank the Love.

Sometimes... you just have to be thankful for what you have. (You must always be thankful for what you have)


Today I saw the movie Uptown Girls, with Dakota Fanning.
I loved it! It's a beautiful movie!
But it touched me deeper then I thought it would.

It talks, mainly, about two girls (an adult - 22 years old I think - and a child - that looks more like she's 22 then the adult one, but that does not matter right now).
They have way more in common that they think they do. Fists of all, they're both afraid. Afraid of life, of growing up, of being sad... and more.
But also, they don't have parents. Well, the adult one lost both. The little girl still had her mom, but it's almost like she didn't, becouse she was more concerned about her job then her own daughter!

Well, my main point is: I argue a lot with my mom (mostly this days) and my relationship with my dad was never (and it still isn't) perfect. But, even though sometimes our parents might seem very mean and horrible to us, they love us more then anything in the world and we are all very lucky to have them.
I can't imagine a world were I don't have my mom's kisses and my dad's hugs to calm me everytime I need (even thought I can't have both at the same time, since my parents aren't togheter anymore. But that's not bad at all! Like that I can also add in the "parents category" my stepfather, couse he's like a second dad to me anyway!).

At the end of the day, I know I'm very like to have the three of them (as well as my all family), couse I love them very much and I know they love me too.

That's all that matters, after all. Love.


Today's motto: "Always thank and love what you have, couse you never now when you might lose it."

Today's song: Need A Little Love by Miley CyrusFt. Sheryl Crow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX_7WomJY8E)

Today's pic:


Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment