Saturday, January 19, 2013

Choices.

Sometimes... you realize.




Life is about choices. So I chose.

I chose to like who likes me.
To listen to who hears me.
To worry about who worries about me.
To love who loves me.
To help those who help me.

I chose to like myself.
To focus on what I like.
To strive for what I love.
To work to satisfy myself.

I chose to live the way I want and like, according to my ideals and values​​, without worrying about opinions and judgments of those who have nothing on which to judge.

I chose to walk straight ahead, just giving myself the luxury of looking back when to admire my past, my mistakes, my victories and everything else that made me who I am now.

I chose to fight to get out of the cage and fly freely, leaving the door open to be able to go back and rest from time to time.

I chose to drop all that weights pulling me down, one at a time, and so, lighten up in order to fly higher.

I chose to choose.

And I chose to be happy



Today's motto: "You have the life you choose"

Today's song:


Today's pic:



Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3


No comments:

Post a Comment