Friday, December 26, 2014

Need It To End.


Sometimes... You just can't take it anymore.



It's killing me.

This, all of this, is killing me from the inside out.
I can't breathe. I can't speak. Or think. Or eat. Or even cry anymore.

I've lost all hope of being able to choose. I've lost all hope in myself. In my mind, and my heart.

All I want is for this to end. I can't take it anymore.




I'm living in a state of anxiety 24/7. My heart is always tight, my mind is always foggy, my eyes are always watery.

I can't handle the pain anymore. Everything hurts. Everything stings. Everything stresses.

Every word, no matter what it means, ends up giving me more questions and doubts instead of answers.

My heat will be broken no matter what I choose. My mind will be crowded no matter where I go.


All I want is this confusion, this hurt, this stress, this anxiety, this, all of this, all of the doubt, to end.



Because if it doesn't, I will. End.








Today's motto: "Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom."


Today's song:




Today's song:








Hearts Hugs and Kisses

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment