Monday, June 4, 2012

Long Time, No Posts!

Sometimes... life just gets busy!


A lot has happened since I made a post!

I had lots of things to do, so I really didn't have time to write anything... sorry about that!

But now that school is almost over, I'll have more time for sure :)



Well, lately my life has been pretty full! Between school (since it is almost ending, there's a lot of work to do), drama club (we had 3 presentations in the last 2 weeks - we did "Chicago", by the way!) and the hip hop crew (we had two presentations in the las 2 weeks), I have been super busy and with no time for anything else!

I've even been out of youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/Ella99997/videos) and my fashion and beauty blog (http://beautyandfashionwithella.blogspot.pt/)!!!!

But this blog was definitely the one I left behind the most!

The reson to that is that nothing really has happened (emotionally talking) that I needed or thought I should talk about!

Things have been pretty much the same on that department! But I guess, since I was busy, I didn't really had much time even to think about it!! Which is good.

It keeps me from getting depressed!!



Plus, I've been on a very positive mood! Which is actually my natural state!
I usually say to my friends: "If you smile and keep it positive, even in the darkest moments, things will get better".

So, I decided to go back to being the positive me I really am!!



Over all, it has been good couple of months!


Being on stage (dancing, acting...) makes me happy! And, since I had a lot of that these passed 2 weeks, I've been feeling pretty happy :D


I guess life can be pretty good when you're in the right mood, don't you think?? ;)



Today's motto: "Keep Smiling!"

 (btw check Kimmi Smiles on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiWRwXHjuMg&feature=plcp - if you wanna watch the happyest girl ever!! She ALWAYS makes me smile!!)



Today's song: Somebody That I Used To Know - Covered by Kait Weston, David Michael Frank and Ricky Ficarelli


Today's pic:





Hearts Hugs and Kisses,

Ella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment